My blog KeepitSchool.wordpress.com was nominated for the Shine On and Reality Blog Award. Thank you momsopinions.wordpress.com for this nomination. I am extremely grateful and honored. I know I am pretty new to the game, but I am enjoying the process each time I post. Momsopinions.wordpress.com is a wonderful site that you should also check into as you blog shop.
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
Seven things about myself
1. I am married.
2. I have been a teacher, principal, a gifted and talented/writing resource teacher, a director of curriculum and instruction, and mentor coordinator.
3. Keep it School.wordpress.com is my first personal blogging experience.
4. I also write for Teacherscount.org.on various education topics.
5. I have two wonderful children.
6. Outside of education, I enjoy reading, listening to music, researching and searching the net, traveling, being with family and friends….
7. I am look forward and am open to the next adventure in education for myself
I am pleased to nominate the following blogs:
Please stop by Momsopinions site at http://momsopinions.wordpress.com/
Thank you again, I really appreciate this nomination.